Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Beneath the Tree & Harderwyk Craft Show: THIS WEEKEND!

So what can you do with a pookbellum brooch pin? Seriously, so many things. Above is my simple collage to give you some fun ideas... My new favorite is taking a large one and placing it on a skinny belt. So chic!
Rich details make hats and scarves pretty yet practical
Lots of sparkle available for the holidays and every day. The teens love these.
Coupon books--only $3! A great stocking stuffer (they hold checkbooks or receipts too) I've had my original for over 2 years and it works great.
Feminine beanies

Pookbellums will represent at both "Beneath the Tree" and Harderwyk Craft show events this weekend! I have a mass of new items including beanie hats for moms and kids, coupon book holders, belt bracelets, flower headbands and creative brooch pins with all kinds of vintage jewelry and buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment