Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Texting Gloves



I often spend several hours a day at my home computer working on school work, checking facebook and meandering about the world wide web. My office, though full of beautiful natural light, is not the warmest room in the house. Thus the newest edition to the pookbellums craft collection: texting/computer gloves. Make of upcycled wool and cashmere sweaters, top-quality microfleece and wool remnants, these little gems are great for cold winter days, quick trips to the store or anytime you need relief from the chill. I use them often because I am constantly tying little shoes and zipping up zippers. I don't exactly enjoy putting on and taking off my gloves ump-teen times a day. I have made them in various sizes, and even for kids--to use, say, for playing the Nintendo DS in the car or walking around(trailing behind?!) while doing errands. Yep, they do the trick.
Anyhow, check the product links or email me if you are interested.
I am hoping to attach a paypal account and pictures of my products to this site in the near future. Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

  1. Gloves are looking awesome.Addition of flower is good that change it completely. mens dress shirts

    ReplyDelete